Faculty of Communication
Arts, Bangkok University.
Faculty of Social Sciences,
|Akira Wongtrakul, |
Faculty of Economics,
Abroad or English Program in Thailand
Faculty of Engineering, University of Bath
|Nattaphon Diloknawarit, |
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University (International Program)
Bangkok Bank’s Student Internship Program (SIP) provides educational and learning experiences to Thai students studying at domestic and international institutions. SIP helps students enhance their basic knowledge of Thai commercial banks’ structure and business practices while gaining practical experience in key areas such as social responsibility and personal leadership, in addition to helping them prepare for their future careers.
- To provide basic knowledge of business practice as well as equip the participants with some essential business knowledge and practical skills to prepare them for the role as future business leaders
- To develop leadership and teamwork skills by effectively working with others in teams
- To inspire the participants with a sense of social responsibility and encourage them to contribute to society
Participants are challenged to create a feasible and profitable business plan by using innovative and analytical thinking and present their business project to senior Bangkok Bank executives.
Participants enhance their leadership and teamwork skills by working effectively with others in teams and sharing their experiences and opinions in groups. By working in groups, the participants not only learn about the role of leaders and followers but also build strong relationship as they carry out their tasks together.
- Social Responsibility
Participants are aware of inequalities in Thai society. They are encouraged to contribute to society and their sense of social responsibility can be fostered.
Learning & Development Activities
Lectures and discussions on various topics given by prominent guest speakers from the government, state enterprises and the private sector, including Bangkok Bank
- Workshop and Sharing
Participants learn through workshop and share their experiences in groups in order to enhance their leadership skills and work with others as a team.
- Activities and Project
Participants work on a business project both inside and outside the classroom and learn to present their business plans through public speaking as well as how to set up an outstanding booth to capture the interest of passers-by and visitors.
- The training is free of charge.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants who attend at least 90% of all class sessions.
Bangkok Bank provides two SIP classes each year and invites interested students to apply.
Class 1: SIP 70
- For Thai students studying in Thailand (Regular Program)
Class 2: SIP 71
- For Thai students studying abroad
- For Thai students studying in English programs in Thailand
For more information, please contact:
Learning and Development
7th Floor, 2222
Bangkok Bank, Rama III
Tel: (66) 0-2685-7716, 0-2685-7715
Fax: 0 2685 7719
Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Student Internship Program.