Direct Credit is an agreement in which you allow us to deduct funds from your account in line with payment instructions you send directly to our online system or in the form of a diskette.
How do I know if payments have been made?
You will receive a confirmation every time your payments go through. Instructions will be executed only when there are enough funds in your account so we recommend that you check the account balance before issuing payment instructions. To find out how you can do this without leaving your office.
Advance payment instructions
You can schedule payment instructions in advance which is helpful when you have many different payments to remember each month. On your specified payment dates, fund will be deducted from your savings or current accounts and immediately transferred to the accounts of the recipients. Should you change your mind, you can always cancel the instructions before the due date.
There's no limit on the number of different payment instructions you can send at a time, provided the total value of the payments doesn't exceed 99 million baht at one time. There's no minimum on the amount you can pay on bills through Direct Credit.
Make the most of these benefits
- By scheduling multiple payments in advance, you can avoid cheque handling and save time and money.
- You can be confident that payments will be made on time.
- You will not have to worry about late payment fees.
- If you want to cancel, change or reschedule a payment, you can easily do this before the due date.
For more information, please contact our Cash Management Specialists on
(66) 0-2626-4198-9 or Fax (66) 0-2626-4062.