If you are a promising entrepreneur, Bangkok Bank will help you make the most of your assets. You can turn your assets into working capital to improve and expand your business, and raise productivity, with an Assets Capitalization Loan. You can take out a loan using your assets, including intellectual property or assets approved by government departments, as collateral. The loan amount granted depends on the value of your assets and the potential of your business.
You can use these 5 asset-classes as collateral, turning their combined value into capital.
- Leasehold rights to royal properties or buildings belonging to the Treasury Department
- Intellectual property which is trademarked or patented
- Machinery owned by small and medium enterprises and community businesses
- Vendor rights from running street stalls at Chatuchak Market
- Other assets approved by the bank