The only debit card in Thailand that represents the pride of the Blues is the Be1st debit card with a limited-edition design together with benefits from Chelsea Football Club, Bangkok Bank, Rabbit, Thai Payment Network and UnionPay International. With this all-in-one card you can shop, withdraw cash and travel with ease.
- Apply today until 31 March 2018 and get a Limited Edition Blue Spirit Polo shirt from Chelsea Football Club valued at 2,490Bt (while supplies last)
- Get a 10% discount on admission tickets for the Stadium Tours and Museum from today until 30 June 2018
- Get 40% discount (food only)* at Frankie’s Sports Bar & Diner at Stamford Bridge by showing your Be1st Smart Rabbit Chelsea card from today until 30 June 2018
*Cannot combine with other promotions and cannot use this promotion on match day at Stamford Bridge
Please book the table and request the discount in advance.
- Apply now and you will automatically become a Rabbit Reward member to redeem free gifts
- Keep up with the latest promotions from Be1st debit cards, Bangkok Bank, UnionPay and Chelsea Football Club at here
Note: Terms and Conditions apply.
If you already have a Bangkok Bank savings or current account, you can easily apply for a Be1st Smart Rabbit Chelsea card by taking your passbook and your Citizen ID card or passport (if you are an expatriate) to any Bangkok Bank branch in Bangkok area, or selected branches in provincial areas . You will be issued with a Be1st Smart Rabbit Chelsea card instantly and asked to key in a 6-digit PIN of your choice.
- Entrance Fee: 500Bt/card
- Annual Fee: 400Bt/card
- Card Replacement Fee: 100Bt/card/time*
- Monthly Statement Fee: 200Bt/year**
*If you applied for your card in Bangkok metropolitan area, please contact any Bangkok Bank branch in these areas to replace your card. If you applied for your card in other provinces, please contact your home branch.
**You can request this service at your home branch.
Subscribe now for free SMS Card Spending Alert!
Enroll to receive SMS notifications on your mobile phone to know when transactions are made using your Be1st debit card or credit card. Apply at any Bualuang ATM or via Bualuang Phone 1333
Your Be1st Smart Rabbit Chelsea card is a financial tool that directly connects with your bank account. Please keep it safe at all times by following these instructions:
- Sign the reverse side of your card as soon as you receive it
- Change your 6-digit PIN regularly
- Never reveal your 6-digit PIN to others
- Beware of anyone who approaches you while you are using an ATM
- Do not use an ATM that looks unusual. If you witness any suspicious behavior by anyone at or near the ATM, please inform the nearest Bangkok Bank branch or report it to Bualuang Phone 1333
- Set your maximum daily limit – 5,000 Bt, 20,000 Bt, 50,000 Bt, 100,000 Bt or 150,000 Bt – by calling Bualuang Phone 1333
- Always keep your ATM slips and purchasing receipts so you can check transactions against your account
- Contact Bualuang Phone 1333 or visit your nearest Bangkok Bank branch immediately if you lose your card or if your card is stolen or retained by the ATM. The bank will suspend the card and issue a new one to protect the money in your account.
- Please contact the branch if your card is damaged, lost or retained or if you change your name or address