- Get 1 BIG Point for every 20Bt in spending (*2) then accumulate the points to redeem an AirAsia flight. Register your BIG ID and redeem BIG points at www.airasiabig.com or AirAsia BIG Mobile Application.
- Get triple BIG Points when you spend at www.airasia.com, the AirAsia sales counter or AirAsia Call Center (Limited to 1,000 special BIG Points/card/billing cycle) from today - 31 December 2017.
- Sign up for the Be Smart installment plan with interest rate options of 0% or 0.79% when spending 5,000Bt at www.airasia.com (*3)
- If you spend 5000Bt/card/transaction at AirAsia or AsiaAsia X, you can sign up for an Installment plan with a 0% interest rate for up to 3 months. If you chose this option the transaction will not qualify for the BIG Points.
- If you spend 5,000Bt/card/transaction at AirAsia or AsiaAsia X, you can sign up for an Installment plan with an interest rate of 0.79% for 6 months or 10 months. If you chose this option, the transaction will qualify for the BIG Points. (effective from 1 September 2017)
- Get two round-trip Thai AirAsia tickets (*4)
Top spenders of the month get two round-trip Thai AirAsia tickets for a select route from Bangkok every month. Offer available from today - 31 December 2017.
- Get four complimentary vouchers for free checked baggage (*5)
Get complimentary vouchers for 15 kg of free checked baggage for domestic routes and 20 kg for international routes for Thai AirAsia flights (FD) or Thai AirAsia X flights (XJ). The vouchers can only be used for flights departing from airports in Thailand. You must show the complimentary voucher along with your AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card at the AirAsia check-in counter at every airport in Thailand.
The cardholders will receive complimentary vouchers for free checked baggage (*5) once they accumulate spending of 100,000Bt in the second and subsequent years. (Spending is calculated from January to December every year.)
- Get four complimentary vouchers for hot seats (*5)
Get four complimentary vouchers for hot seats on Thai AirAsia flights (FD) or Thai AirAsia X flights (XJ). The vouchers can only be used for flights departing from airports in Thailand (depending upon seat availability). You must show the complimentary voucher along with your AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card at the AirAsia check-in counter at every airport in Thailand.
The cardholders will receive complimentary vouchers for hot seats (*5) once they accumulate spending of 100,000Bt in the second and subsequent years. (Spending is calculated from January to December every year.)
- Priority Booking (*6) - Be the first to redeem points for promotional seats
- Xpress Check In (*6) - Dedicated check-in counter for your convenience at Don Muang international airport, Phuket international airport, Chiang Mai international airport and Krabi international airport
- Xpress Boarding (*6) - Be the first in line to board. You must show the AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card at every AirAsia boarding gate in Thailand.
- Xpress Baggage (*6) - Priority baggage collection at check-out. You must show the AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card at the AirAsia check-in counter at every airport in Thailand.
- Receive a complimentary in-flight hot or cold drink worth 60Bt when showing your Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card to a flight attendant. This is available on Thai AirAsia flights (FD) and Thai AirAsia X flights (XJ) from today - 31 December 2017 (*6).
- Personal Assistance Service - Got a problem? Your personal assistant can help you to get out of a fix, 24-hours a day. Simply call (66) 0-2638-4000 if you need:
- Roadside Assistance - Help to find your nearest garage/car service center information, tow-truck information, coordination and advice, route information, or technical advice
- Medical Assistance - Help to find your nearest hospital during an emergency or to arrange a home-visit by a doctor
- Concierge Services - The ultimate in concierge services – assistance in booking a limousine, car rental or restaurant or golf course. You can also use the service to buy tickets to a movie, concert or show, deliver flowers to a special someone, arrange flights or check flight schedules
- Travel Information - Going on holiday? Get advice about arranging international visas, what to do if you lose your passport or baggage or are sick during your trip, as well as the latest information about travel destinations and routes throughout Thailand
- Home Assistance - Get help coordinating maintenance services to fix problems with your washing machine, computer or refrigerator, or arrange a plumber or locksmith
- Travel Insurance - Receive up to USD200,000 in travel insurance protection for you, your spouse and any children aged under 23 years traveling together domestically or overseas when paying for public transport tickets or tour packages with your Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card [Click here to see further details in Thai]
Please note: Bangkok Insurance is an insurer and reserves the right to change conditions without prior notice. For more information, please call (66) 0-2638-4000
- MasterCard Worldwide Privileges
- Travel Luxuries - Access special offers and deals for travel to dream destinations, plus airline and car rentals
- Recreational Pleasures - Enjoy fun activities such as sight-seeing in a hot-air balloon or playing golf on world-standard golf courses
- Gourmet Experiences - Experience exclusive dining privileges and signature dishes at famous restaurants
- Wellness and Relaxation - Receive special offers for spa treatments and detox programs at more than 100 spas in the region
- Retail Therapy - Get special discounts at famous shopping centers worldwide
For more detailed information about MasterCard Worldwide privileges, please go to www.priceless.com
*MasterCard Worldwide privileges may be changed without notice.
(*1) AirAsia Acquisition Promotion 2017
- Special BIG Points are only available for a new main cardholder or an applicant who has canceled a previous credit card for at least one year.
- Get 6,500 BIG Points within 7 days when you spend 6,500Bt with your Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card in the first billing cycle in line with the bank’s conditions.
- If a new cardholder applies for multiple credit cards concurrently, the bank reserves the right to calculate the spending with the Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card only. The spending of main and supplementary Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCards will be consolidated.
- Eligible spending excludes cash advances, the purchase of mutual funds, insurance, fees, fines, interest payments and spending under the Be Smart installment plan.
- The bank reserves the rights to adjust the spending conditions.
- AirAsia BIG Points issued cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred.
- To be eligible to receive the special AirAsia BIG Points, the cardholder must retain his/her credit cardholder status and must not default on payments during the Promotion period and before they receive the AirAsia BIG points.
- The Bank reserves the right to change promotion conditions without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the Bank’s decision is final.
- Examples of the AirAsia redemption flights:
- Domestic flights
|4,500 BIG Points
||Bangkok (Don Mueang) – Khon Kaen, Phitsanulok and Buri Ram|
|6,500 BIG Points
||Bangkok (Don Mueang) – Roi Et, Sakon Nakhon, Trang, Ubon Ratchathani, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Nan, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Hai Yai, Phuket, Krabi, Nakhon Phanom, Loei, Narathiwat, Narathiwat and Udon Thani |
- International flights
|6,500 BIG Points
||Bangkok (Don Mueang) – Medan-Kualanamu, Penang, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Yangon, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Mandalay|
- This Promotion is also subject to all other terms and conditions relating to AirAsia BIG Points, AirAsia BIG
Loyalty Programme and AirAsia flights redemption which can be found at www.airasiabig.com or AirAsia BIG
- AirAsia flights can be redeemed through www.airasiabig.com or the AirAsia BIG Mobile Application.
- For the routes and times of the flights, AirAsia’s terms and conditions apply.
(*2) Details regarding BIG Points
- Every 20Bt in spending gets 1 BIG Point. The BIG Points are calculated based on purchases of goods and services domestically and overseas with the exception of AirAsia ticket purchases under the installment plan with a 0% interest rate for 3 months, spending at Caltex and Bangchak gas stations where the cardholders get a 3% cash back promotion, cash advances, purchases of mutual funds, insurance, fees, fines, tax and interest from the use of the card.
- This credit card does not receive Thank You Rewards points or premium points.
- The bank will print AirAsia BIG ID on your credit card.
- If you are an existing member of the AirAsia BIG Loyalty Program, you can combine your accounts at www.airasiabig.com. For personal verification you will need to provide your name, surname, ID card number and passport number.
- Cardholders must register for the BIG Loyalty Programme before redeeming the BIG Points at www.airasiabig.com.
- Cardholders can check their remaining BIG Points and redeem them for flights, accommodation at www.airasiabig.com.
- BIG Points of primary and supplementary cards will be consolidated to the account of the primary card.
- BIG Points will expire in 36 months from the date you receive points into an account.
- The bank reserves the right to only calculate BIG Points for existing and valid cardholders with no default payments.
- If a cardholder has more than one Bangkok Bank credit card, the other credit cards will receive Thank You points for redeeming gifts and mileage from other airlines as normal e.g. members of the Platinum Leader card will still get Platinum Rewards points and members of the Rabbit credit card will still get Thank You Rewards points.
- BIG Points cannot be redeemed for Thank You Rewards points or gifts from Bangkok Bank and cannot be transferred to other Bangkok Bank credit cards.
- If the cardholder challenges the spending, or refunds the goods/services, or there are other issues with the payment, the bank reserves the right to deduct BIG points from the BIG Points account or Thank You Rewards points if the BIG points are not enough.
- The BIG Points redemption conditions apply.
(*3) Terms and Conditions for making payments to AirAsia under the installment plan
- The minimum required monthly repayment is 500Bt and spending of at least 5,000Bt per card per transaction.
- Payments made under the 0% interest installment plan will not earn BIG Points. The installment plans with 0.79%interest rates will earn BIG Points as per the bank’s conditions.
- The bank reserves the right to change conditions without prior notice.
(*4) Privileges for top spenders of the month
- The bank will only count accumulated spending for products & services using Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit cards. Primary and supplementary cards are calculated together. The promotion excludes mutual fund purchases, insurance premiums, cash advances, interest charges, fees, and installment payments using the ‘Be Smart’ payment plan.
- Top Spender is the top spender in the promotion period from 1 April - 31 December 2017. There will be one winner per month, who will receive two tickets. Total prizes worth 150,000Bt. They must have total spending of 30,000Bt or more in that month. Prizes are limited to one per person throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Tickets cannot be changed. It is not possible to transfer the rights to others, nor to redeem, sell or convert them to cash. Winners must pay the baggage allowance and seating options (if any) with Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit cards. Ticket reservation bases on the number of seats available on each flight. The terms and conditions of the award are as set by Thai AirAsia. The bank is not affiliated with Thai AirAsia.
- To be eligible for the promotion cardholders must have a valid card membership and be in good standing with no overdue payments on the date of receipt of privileges.
- The list of award winners will be announced the following month through www.airasia.com.
- The bank takes no responsible for lost data or technical problems. Please keep your sales slips for future reference.
- The bank reserves the right to change or cancel any of the promotion’s conditions without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the bank's decision shall be absolute and final.
(*5) Terms and Conditions for using complimentary vouchers for free checked baggage and an upgrade to hot seats
- AirAsia’s eight complimentary vouchers include four vouchers for free checked baggage and four vouchers for upgrades to hot seats for travelers with Thai AirAsia (FD) and Thai AirAsia X (XJ) on flights departing from airports in Thailand.
- For a new cardholder, the bank will deliver eight complimentary vouchers with a welcome package. Existing cardholders with annual accumulated spending of 100,000Bt or more in the second and subsequent years will receive vouchers via postal mail by the following February. Spending is calculated from January to December every year.
- The cardholder must show the voucher along with Bangkok Bank AirAsia Platinum MasterCard credit card at the AirAsia check-in counter.
- Each voucher can be used once by one person.
- The complimentary vouchers are not transferable.
- AirAsia reserves the right to reject any damaged, edited or copied vouchers.
- The bank reserves the right to change conditions without prior notice.
(*6) Thai AirAsia and Thai AirAsia X’s terms and conditions apply. For more information contact the AirAsia Call Center Tel. (66) 0-2515-9999