*Bangkok and its surrounding provinces - Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, and some parts of Nakhon Pathom - are considered within the same region.
The inter-regional transfer fee between a Bangkok Bank account in the metropolitan area and an account in the following branches has been waived, effective, when transactions are performed via Bualuang iBanking.
- Nonthaburi - Bang Bua Thong Branch
- Pathum Thani - Na Wa Na Korn, Pathum Thani and Lat Lum Kaeo Branch
- Samut Prakan - Khlong Dan Branch
- Nakhon Pathom - Nakhon Chaisri, Sam Phran, Om Noi, Om Yai and Phutthamonthon Branch
- Samut Sakhon - Setthakit Road and Krathum Baen Branch
- Ayutthaya - Rotchana Road, Pratunam Phra-in and Wang Noi Branch
**Interregional fund transfers are fund transfers made from one province to another province, e.g. Bangkok to
- Bank reserves the right to charge fees or change any of the said fees. Bank shall announce or inform Service users of any change no less than 30 days in advance. If the Service user continues to use Bualuang iBanking after the said change takes effect, Service user shall be considered to have accepted the service fees or the new service fees, as the case may be.
- Third party transfer fee will be charged to the "From" account once the transaction has been processed.
- Inter-region transfer fee will be charged to the "From" account once the transaction has been processed.
- The statement request mailing fee will be charged to the account you wish to receive a statement from once your transaction has been processed.
- In the case that Bangkok Bank has to make further investigations into inquiries or disputes, an investigation fee might be charged.