1. Is there a minimum number of cards that must be ordered each time?
2. How do I purchase a card?
You can purchase the card at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide. You will need to fill in the following purchase form:
After completing all details, you need to submit a purchase form along with a copy of your Citizen ID card.
For juristic persons
A purchase form must be submitted along with (1) a copy of the Citizen ID card of the representative of a juristic person and (2) a copy of the registration certificate of the juristic person.
3. How long will it be after the purchase date that I receive the card?
You will receive the card within seven business days if you live in Bangkok or metropolitan area and within 10 business days for provincial areas. We will send the card to your notified address via post or any Bangkok Bank branch. Alternatively, you can receive your card in person at the Credit Card Division, 1st Fl, Trinity Building.
1. Can I use the card instantly when I get it?
No. You must first activate your card by calling the Card Member Service Section on (66) 0 2638 4444. You can activate all cards at once, or each card individually. If you activate your card before 5:00p.m., you can use your card the next day. If you activate your card after 5:00p.m., you can use your card within two days.
2. What are the conditions of using the card at Shell petrol stations?
The card transaction must be processed through an EDC machine at participating Shell petrol stations nationwide.
3. How can I check the balance on my card?
You can check the balance from your sales slip or you can contact the Card Member Service Section.
4. What should I do if my card has been lost, stolen or damaged?
Your card cannot be reissued, except if your card has been lost or the card’s magnetic strip has been damaged. You can call the Card Member Service Section on (66) 0 2638 4444 to request a replacement card and submit the following documents:
5. If I haven’t yet received the card, or have problems with the card, who should I contact?
For more information, please phone the Card Member Service Section on (66) 0 2638 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.