Enroll via any Bangkok Bank ATM or by calling Bualuang Phone (66) 0-2645-6655 - you can choose to receive your SMS in either Thai or English.
Additional alert services will be added in the future and will be automatically forwarded to you without you needing to re-enroll.Enroll via Bangkok Bank ATM - here's how:
- Enter your card and input your PIN as normal.
- After selecting your preferred language, select “Apply for/Amend Service”.
- Select “SMS Service”.
- Select “SMS Credit/DebitCard Spending Alert”.
- Select “Apply”.
- Read the terms and conditions and press “Accept” if you agree.
- Enter the 10-digit mobile phone number that you wish to use to receive the SMS and press “Correct”.
- Press “Confirm” to complete the registration.
* If you would like to change your mobile phone number or cancel service, select “Update mobile no.” or “Cancel Service” and follow the on-screen instructions, then press “Confirm”. Enroll via Bangkok Bank's Call Center - here's how:
- Call Bualuang Phone (66) 0-2645-6655
- For Thai language, press 1. For English, press 2
- Press 2 to access the SMS Card Spending Alert service
- Enter your 16-digit ATM, Be1st or credit card number
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Press 1 to register for the SMS Card Spending Alert service
- Listen to the terms and conditions and press 1 if you agree
- Enter the 10-digit mobile phone number that you wish to use to receive the SMS
- Reenter the 10-digit mobile phone number that you wish to use to receive the SMS
- Press 1 to confirm, or press 2 to change your registered mobile phone number. To listen to the information again, press *. To cancel your registration, press 9
Please note, you will need to select one card only to enroll all your debit/credit card accounts.