In today's competitive business environment, efficient cash management is a key factor in business performance as information about your bank accounts must be accurate, up-to-date and instantly accessible. With Corporate iCash, Bangkok Bank's integrated online service, you can check account information, make transactions and manage your funds.
- Reports according to your corporate structure (within a company group): You can display your reports according to your corporate structure, displaying information about account balances and gathering transactions executed within a company group.
- On demand, intra-day sweep accounts:You can make automatic intra-day sweeps between accounts to efficiently manage your company's liquidity.
- Payment instructions:You can specify the time when transactions will occur, allowing you to more efficiently manage liquidity. Payment instructions can be made through a single file format.
- Pre-advice receipt: You can specify when the pre-advice will be sent to the recipient, and can do so through fax, email or SMS.
- Recurring payments: You can set up standing orders for recurring payments, eliminating the need to send a separate instruction to the bank.
- Cashflow forecasting: You can generate cash-flow forecasting through iCash, allowing your treasurer to plan their liquidity management.
- Information access: You can set parameters for viewing and authorizing transactions. For example, a treasurer authorized to approve a payroll instruction can be restricted from accessing the details of payroll information.
- Online reporting: You can generate online reports and payment documents, such as credit and debit advice, receipts and withholding tax certificates.
- Broadcast message: You can send electronic messages to your customers and suppliers, a useful tool for supply chain information flow.
: fast, easy and convenient ways of making your payments Collections Services
: helps you collect payments from customers and makes it easy for them to pay Liquidity Management Services
: make the most of your company accounts Electronic information Services
: be informed of the latest market changes and keep track of your finances on-line