Download the BCAP Market Neutral Hedge Fund Not for Retail Investors (BCAP-MNH UI) information
- Investments are not deposits and carry the risk that investors may not receive their money back in full when the investment is redeemed (the principal is not guaranteed).
- Investors are strongly advised to study the product characteristics including the prospectus, fund policy, return conditions, risks, and fund performance before deciding to invest.
- The offshore investment funds have no currency risk-protection policy for most, if not all, of their value. The currency risk policy is at the discretion of the management company. Investors may experience currency losses or profits, or receive a return less than their initial investment.
- This fund invests in or uses services related to high-risk or complex capital market products. It is different from investing in or using general capital market products.
- This fund is not shielded from investment risk in the same manner as general mutual funds are; therefore it is only suitable for investors who can accept high losses.
- This fund is for institutional and ultra-high net worth investors only. It is a high risk and complex fund that investors should seek additional advice on before deciding to invest.