Bangkok Bank Internship for Co-Operative Education Program
- Fourth-year undergraduate and Master degree Thai students studying in Thailand and abroad. (Welcome students from all faculties and any educational institutions)
- Have a GPA 3.00 or higher
- Other conditions as specified by Bangkok Bank
- Co-Operative 1st Semester, approximately 80 working days in August-December
- Co-Operative 2nd Semester, approximately 80 working days in January-April
- Others will be considered as appropriate
Bangkok Bank offices for training
- Head Office, Silom
- Rama 3 Office
- Rama 9 Office
- Phlapphla Chai/Worachak Business Center
- Branches in Bangkok and provinces
Internship Allowances will be based upon the attendance and company policy.
Students are required to pre-register online and please specify the internship period that is suitable for you.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next process of interviews.
- Student must be able to participate in and work full-time during the selected internship period.
- The other internship periods will be based upon company consideration.
- Selection process will be based on company requirements.
- Only participants who attend at least 80% of attendance record will pass and be awarded with certificates.
For more information, please call 063 213 4315 or (66) 0 2296 8170