Bangkok Bank would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by its temporary maintenance on Saturday, September 12, 2020 to enhance service efficiency and better serve customers. Bangkok Bank and other bank customers will not be able to use Bangkok Bank’s services on the dates and times indicated below:
01:30 a.m. - 03:30 a.m.
01:30 a.m. - 07:00 a.m.
- Bualuang iBanking and BIZ iBanking
01:30 a.m. - 04:30 a.m.
- Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking
- Bangkok Bank ATMs and CDMs
- All types of Bangkok Bank debit cards (cannot be used for financial services)
- All types of Bangkok Bank credit cards (cannot be used for cash advances)
- Online Retail Fund Transfers (ORFT), PromptPay fund transfers from other banks to Bangkok Bank accounts
- Bualuang Phone: cannot suspend transactions or make any financial transaction via the Contact Center
- Sending statements via Telefax
- Mutual funds and government bonds via E-Channels
- eWallet and MyPromptQR
- Payment on the Net and Bill Payment (Online)
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. For more information, please visit Bangkok Bank website, Bangkok Bank LINE Official or call 1333 or 0 2645 5555.