New Alternatives for Fundraising
The Bank provides advisory and one-stop services for fundraising through the issuance and offering of Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Infrastructure Fund (IFF) and Infrastructure Trust (IFT) units. These provide new options for entrepreneurs owning real estate or infrastructure businesses which have the potential to generate revenues.
Service Details (Financial Advisor)
- Propose investment structure of REIT or IFF/IFT that conform with the laws and regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Perform due diligence on the assets and analyze relevant data as well as prepare financial models to assess underlying assets, REIT or IFF/IFT.
- Assist companies and Trust Managers or Fund Managers to coordinate with relevant parties including legal advisors, appraisers, auditors and technical advisors.
- Provide advice on seeking approval to become a Trust Manager in case the company prefers to manage the Trust themselves.
- Assist the Trust Managers or Fund Managers in clarifying information to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Collaborate with the Trust Managers or Fund Managers in submitting the registration statement, draft prospectus, and other documents to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Assist in listing the units of the REIT or IFF/IFT on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Service Details (Selling Agent and Underwriter of Trust Units and Investment Units)
- Determine a placement strategy by considering capital market conditions and appropriate timing.
- Arrange for a marketing strategy, including roadshows to present to investors, as well as advertisements in various media to promote the trust units and investment units being offered.
- Manage subscriptions and allocation of trust units and investment units through the distribution channels of the Bank.