Apply easily at any Bangkok Bank branch.
- If the merchant is already using the EDC service, simply complete a QR Code Payment application form then submit it along with the required documents.
- If the merchant is not yet using the EDC service, simply complete an EDC application form and QR Code Payment application form then submit these along with the required documents.
- Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce (not more than 3 months)
- Copy of Commercial Registration
- Copy of Thai Citizen ID card of the authorized signatory
- Copy of VAT Registration (Phor Por 20)
- Minutes of the authorization meeting if the funds are to be deposited in an account belonging to another legal entity (i.e. not the merchant).
- Copy of Thai Citizen ID card of the merchant
- Copy of House Registration
- Bank Account statements with records for the past six months
- Photographs taken in front of and inside the shop
Note: All the required documents must be certified true copy with the authorized signatory and company seal (if any).