- Minutes and Board Meeting authorizing the opening of the account and designating the signatories for payments and closure of the account.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- List of Directors
- List of Shareholders
- Power of Attorney and Passport of grantee (required in case the signatory is not a director of the company)
- Citizen ID card or Passport of the directors and authorized persons. If a shareholder holds more than 25% of company shares
- Individuals: Citizen ID card or Passport (for foreigners)
- Juristic Persons: List of Shareholders of the relevant juristic persons
Note: All company documents (every page) must be verified by a Notary Public and attested by the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in the country where the company is registered. However, the time between the date of issue and the expiry date must not exceed six months.
*The Bank’s terms and conditions apply.