* Your transaction can be completed within the same day.
** If both you and your business partner have an account with Bangkok Bank and PermataBank Indonesia.
1. Inward Fund Transfer
Your business partners in 12 countries in Asia can transfer funds in Thai baht, US dollars and other currencies at the rate announced by the bank* for the payment of goods and services to your Bangkok Bank account on the same day that the bank was ordered to transfer. The instructions must be received by 4:00 pm. Thailand time. The money will be transferred to your Bangkok bank account on the same day.
* The exchange rate is subject to each branch of Bangkok Bank located in Asia
2. Advising Letter of Credit
You will receive advice of Letter of Credit on the same day that Bangkok Bank branch in Asia opens the Letter of Credit for your business partners.
3. Export Bill under Letter of Credit and Outward Bill for Collection
You will receive notification of the export documents checking result and a reference number from the courier services on the same day that you submit the export documents to Bangkok Bank in Thailand.
1. Outward Fund Transfer
You can transfer money to a Bangkok Bank branch located in Asia and PermataBank Indonesia within the same day value for the payment of goods and services. The fund transfer can be executed in two ways:
For international fund transfers in other currencies, there are different service conditions. You can inquire from the staff of Bangkok Bank or Corporate Service Center (66) 0 2031 7888
2. Opening Letter of Credit (L/C)
Your partners in Asia will receive advice of Letter of Credit on the same day that you apply to Bangkok Bank in Thailand.
3. Import Bill under Letter of Credit and Inward Bill for Collection
You will receive notification of the documents’ arrival on the same day that Bangkok Bank in Thailand receives the bill from a Bangkok Bank branch in Asia.
If you would like to transfer funds between countries in Asia or “Asia Inter-Remittance Same Day” for payments of goods and services with Thai baht (THB) or US dollars (USD) to business partners within the same day, simply open an account with a Bangkok Bank branch in Asia, and PermataBank Indonesia.
1. Customers must be a juristic person registered in Thailand or 12 countries in Asia which are Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan (Apart from Outward Fund Transfers, the payee can be either a juristic person or an individual.)
2. Outward Fund Transfer and Inward Fund Transfer
2.1 The funds transfer can only be used for the payment of goods and services.
2.2 The transaction currency must be in Thai baht, US dollars and other currencies as announced by the bank and follow the regulations of those countries.
2.3 Outward Fund Transfer. Your business partners who received the money into an account on the same day of the transfer date must have a deposit account with a Bangkok Bank branch in Asia, and PermataBank Indonesia. The transaction currencies must be Thai baht (THB) or US dollars (USD). The customer must submit the application, together with all required documents, by 1.00 p.m. on any business day to a Bangkok Bank branch that provides an Outward Fund Transfer Service or Trade Finance Business Center nationwide which offers the international fund transfer service. Customers who would like to transfer funds to Japan must submit all required documents by 11.00 a.m.
2.4 Customers who would like to transfer funds to Bangkok Bank’s branches and PermataBank Indonesia in Asia on the same day via the Corporate iCash service must first apply for the Corporate iCash service.
2.5 Inward Fund Transfer. Customers will receive the money in their Bangkok Bank account in Thailand on the same day the bank was ordered to make the transfer and the transfer transaction is made by 4:00p.m. Thailand time.
3. Opening and Advising Letter of Credit and Bill
3.1 The transaction must be between Bangkok Bank in Thailand and any Bangkok Bank branch in Asia except Brunei.
3.2 For exporters
3.3 For importers
4. Terms of service and fees are subject to Bangkok Bank and the beneficiary's bank.
5. Bangkok Bank reserves the right to change or cancel the service without prior notice.
For more information and international trade advice, call us at Corporate Service Center (66) 0 2031 7888 during the business hours of the Bank.