For Thai nationals
- ID card or any government-issued photo ID card with 13-digit ID number
1. Foreigner with a work permit
2. Foreigner without work permit
- A reference letter issued by one of the following institutes or organizations or required document
- Embassy located in Thailand
- An overseas bank where the customer holds an account sent via SWIFT
- Trusted individuals such as a Bangkok Bank staff member or customer, director of a private company, permanent residence in Thailand, government or private educational institutes located in Thailand trusted by the Bank
- Trusted companies, e.g., an employment letter from the company if the customer is in the process of applying for a work permit.
- Document showing ownership of a fixed asset such as a condominium sale/purchase agreement (a condominium which is acceptable to Bangkok Bank) Or a property reservation agreement valued at 100,000 baht or more with a reference letter from the property developer that is acceptable to Bangkok Bank.
Notes: Contact addresses for both Thailand and overseas must be provided (hotel and P.O. Box addresses are not acceptable).
3. Foreigner with permanent residence in Thailand
- Passport, Certificate of Residence, or Alien Certificate
- House Registration document