Note: The underwriting criteria for riders shall be in accordance with the conditions prescribed by AIA Company Limited.
Seek consultation and advice for life insurance planning by contacting Bangkok Bank branches that offer this service, call 1333, or visit www.bangkokbank.com
AIA Company Limited Tel. (66) 0 2353 8855, Website www.aia.co.th
Assured by AIA Company Limited
- If the premium is paid monthly, the first payment will include an advance payment of two months.
- Life insurance premiums are tax-deductible from your personal income tax, subject to conditions of the Revenue Department.
- Life insurance is not a bank deposit. If you terminate your policy early, you may receive returns less than the paid premiums, subject to the time of policy termination.
- The applicant is advised to study details of product information in the prospectus before deciding to buy insurance. After receiving the policy, the Insured is advised to study the terms and conditions in the policy contract.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and AIA Company Limited. AIA Company Limited conditions apply to insurance approval.
- A health declaration is one of the factors considered in the policy approval or payout approval process.
- The applicant has the duty to provide true information in applying for insurance. Any concealment of truth or declaration of false statements may cause the insurance company to cancel the insurance contract or refuse to pay the claims under the insurance contract.
- Terms and conditions of coverage will be specified in the policy issued to the policyholder.