Enhance account security!
Update email on Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking to receive notifications
To enhance security for users who want to know transaction activities in their bank accounts, Bangkok Bank recommends subscribing the email notification service and it’s free! The service will send email alerts for app logins or all outgoing financial transactions such as transfers, top-ups, and payments. Simply update your email in the Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking and confirm it to activate this notification service. Rest assure that all outgoing account activities from Bangkok Bank accounts are visible to you at all times.
When does the email notification happen?
- When logging into the Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking app
- When there’re outgoing transactions such as transfers, top-ups, and payments
- When the PIN is locked
- When there's a PIN change
- When opening an e-Savings account, for receiving One Time Passwords (OTP) to verify identity
Reasons why you should update and confirm your email:
- Increase account security, be informed of all outgoing transactions and use Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking with more confidence.
- Able to immediately actions when suspicious transactions or unauthorized access occur by locking the account and contacting 1333 or the incident reporting center to trace the source.
- Use for applying and receiving online documents from Bangkok Bank, such as credit bureau reports, account statements, and more.
How to update email on Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking to receive notifications:
- Go to home screen and select "Settings" (gear icon on the top right corner).
- Choose "Personal information."
- Enter your email and click "Save."
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received via email to confirm the email.
- Email address successfully verified.